The Tin Ducks are presented each year at the Western Australian Regional Science Fiction Convention to honour the works of WA based authors, artists and producers, both on a profession and fan based level. This year, the awards will be presented at Doom-Con, which is being held over the Easter long weekend at the gorgeous Pan Pacific Hotel in Perth.
Ballots are now available for voting. Completed ballots may be mailed to:
Tin Ducks Awards Committee
PO Box 555
Inglewood WA 6932.
- Posted ballots need to be postmarked no later than 3rd April 2012.
- Alternatively, completed ballots may be placed in the ballot box in the Registration Area of the Convention before 5pm, Saturday 7th April 2012.
- Scanned ballots will also be accepted and can be emailed through to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org, provided all rules are met eg Ballot form is clearly signed and ballots are received before 5pm, Saturday 7th of April, and the voter is a valid member of Swancon™ (does not include Gold Coin Donation Day visitors).
- Voting is open to full, day and supporting members of Swancon™ (excludes Gold Coin Donation Day visitors).
- Voting is by Optional Preferential Voting. Number as many boxes, as you wish in each category, in the order of your preference, 1 being your first choice. You do not have to number every box.
- The Tin Duck Committee reserves the right to make further decision on the validity of nominees.
- Ballot form must be clearly signed on the back by the voter.
- Only one ballot form per person.
Published: 16:56 on Mar 20, 2012 (GMT)
Last Updated: 11:01 on Mar 29, 2012 (GMT)